Announcements‎ > ‎

Getting your medical records...

posted Mar 18, 2011, 11:19 PM by David Lee   [ updated Mar 20, 2011, 12:18 AM ]
Unfortunately my effort to get the same Electronic Medical Record (EMR) was unsuccessful. Consequently, you will need to get the records the old fashioned way, by paper.

You can drop by the Cascade Park IM office at suite 104 and sign a release of record form to transfer records to:  
 David Lee Internal Medicine 406 SE 131st Ave #109, Vancouver  WA 98683
 you can download it here. After completing the form, you can also fax the form to (360) 254-2894 (if you saw me at Cascade Park Internal Medicine, 406 SE 131st Ave #104, Vancouver  WA 98683).
If you are completely new to our practice then bring in your completed form during your first visit.